I am not sure if you heard but this Easter mommy has definitely been under the weather. Such a bummer as there is much to do for the holiday season. I realized Easter was the very next day and managed to lift my head off the couch to be able to boil the eggs but knew there was no way I could manage helping the girls dye them. When daddy came home to see me in a sad state of affairs on the couch he said "oh honey is there anything I can do for you?" I said sure, can you help the girls dye their Easter eggs? He gave me a look of complete disbelief and then after a long pause he said ummm okaaay.(I don't think this is what he had in mind for doing something for me.) I told him thanks honey the instructions are on the box. Let's just say we almost had to run out to get another dye set and we are all out of vinegar at our house but whatever the eggs got dyed and mommy got a nap and woke up in time to take these shots of the girls.
Happy Easter and here's to hoping this nasty virus does not creep into your house!!


2 comments:
That was very nice of you to help the girls Christian. I'm so glad you are finally starting to feel better Abby!
That is nice of Christian to jump in. Hopefully the sickness is on it's way out!
Post a Comment