We went up to Seattle and took the girls to Rain Forest Cafe. This is super fun restaurant! (a little pricey but fun)
I tried to get Regan to sit up here too because I thought these bar stools were way to funny but she said there is NO way I am sitting at a bar!
We were trying to decide on going to the Seattle aquarium but Erin kept saying she was soooo hungry so we decided on this cafe instead. So glad we did because this restaurant was pretty much an aquarium! There was a thunder storm every 30 minutes and lots of fun things for them to look at.


3 comments:
Looks like a really fun place to go....
Looks like fun! I know they have on in KC but we have never gone. I guess we should do that sometime.
We used to go to one of these in Salt Lake City and loved it. They had divers and the thunderstorms...it was really cool!
Post a Comment