CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Nutcracker 2010


Last night I took both the girls to go see the Nutcracker ballet. It was a local production. They did a really good job. Regan got to see the Nutcracker when she was about 4 with me and Grandma Meyer in Alaska. But Erin had never gone. Erin kept whispering they aren't saying anything?! Then at intermission she said is it over? When I said no and it started again she said WOW this is great we get to see two shows! Silly girl! 

The picture above only took me about 7 tries to get them to both smile and be nice to each other...ahhh sisters. Below is me saying okay girls say NUTCRACKER. Hmmm maybe cheese is better for smiley faces ;)

Either way it was a beautiful performance!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Great Memories are the best!!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the "Sisterly love" thing. There is none here either! Glad that Olivia finally got to see the two shows. HA The girls have both matured a lot since the last time I saw them!

April said...

Funny that it took you that many times to get them to smile. The picture turned out great and they look so pretty!