CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello Cupcakes

We were having a rough time at school remembering to get assignments turned in on time and not staying on the Sun all day. (which in the 2nd grade world means you stayed on your best behavior all day) So I told both of the girls if they could each work on their issues I would treat them to a day at Hello Cupcake a local way cute cupcake shop in Tacoma.


On Friday they had a half day of school and came home telling me guess what?! I turned in ALL of my assignments and Erin responded with a big smile saying and I stayed on my sun ALL day long!



I decided it was time to celebrate. So we all got a HUGE yummy cupcake in this hip part downtown part of Tacoma after it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to work the parking meter...


Happy Valentines day!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like Great Fun !!!!

Mandy said...

Looks like a place Lauren would love to visit. :-)