Granny got all three grand daughters matching pjs. How cute are these three?
Here are the twins separated at birth. Don't they look like they could be twins? It always amazes us that these two live so far apart but are so much alike! Every time Regan and Sam get together it is like they pick up right where they left off. Love them!


4 comments:
Love the pictures and I loved having everyone!!!!
WOW I never knew how much the "twins" looked alike! Crazy! Love the jammies and Erin's cracking me up with her "pinkie out". Glad you were able to come back for a visit and even gladder(is that even a word?) I got to see you! :O)
It is so nice to see all the cousins together! It sure brings back fond memories of when we would get together as kids. : )
I wish I could have seen you all:(
Post a Comment