So on Cyber Monday I ordered Build a Bears that were not stuffed on sale that day only for $5. I figured this would be a great outting for all the cousins. I loved that we went on a week day when there we may have been the only ones in the store that day. So the employee working there had lots of extra time to devout to our kids. The putting the heart into the bear had a lot more steps than we have done in the past including rubbing it on your nose...what was the reason for that I am thinking so your bear will always know your smell or something silly like that. Anyway I love that all of the kids are still young enough that they were all game for all the steps and participated.
The girls each got a leopard bear and the boys a black lab dog.


0 comments:
Post a Comment