"I’m glad we had the times together just to laugh and sing a song, seems like we just got started and then before you know it, the times we had together were gone."
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
So Jordan "Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!"
So Jordan "Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!"
But remember your mom is always here (with a bat if needed)
"I've heard there are troubles of more than one kind, some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've brought a big bat. I'm already you see,
now those troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
he he don't mess with a mama bear
he he don't mess with a mama bear



4 comments:
Love this post, Abby! from the good pictures to the words you shared with us! Gives me a "happy heart" feeling!
I am going to take the pic of me and Jordan. I like it.
LOVE it! Great post Abby!
Wonderful!
Post a Comment