I went to the doctor and he said who that is interesting. Had me go do some blood work and sent me a letter that said "It all looks normal." I don't even know why I bother going to the doctor...does this look normal to you? On the up side it seems to be going away now but I am so not looking forward to the next time this rash decides to appear again!
I should add the doctor says he is doing some research because I wore the sandals I wore most of my visit to the appointment and he said he noticed the rash was only in the spots where the sun would hit my feet he thinks it may be some kind of a reaction to the sun. See I knew I was not a summer girl! We did pick the right state to live in!
I should add the doctor says he is doing some research because I wore the sandals I wore most of my visit to the appointment and he said he noticed the rash was only in the spots where the sun would hit my feet he thinks it may be some kind of a reaction to the sun. See I knew I was not a summer girl! We did pick the right state to live in!


3 comments:
Yes, they look awful. I hope you have gone to a good dermatologist, there should something that can be done for this.
You poor thing! Wow, the only time my feet looked bad coming back from vacation was when I came back from Vegas. All the walking and heat, but mine were just swolen not speckly like yours. Glad to hear it is going away!
Yucko! They really got pretty bad this go around didn't they?! On another note...is that your super cute new bedding? in a sing song voice...LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment