The past couple weeks the girls have attended VBS and now we are in the middle of swimming lessons. They have thoroughly enjoyed both and I think their swimming schools have made huge improvements this year!
Next on the agenda is a trip to NYC for mommy to attend BlogHer with Aunt Mandy and a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Meyer. Also Regan still has tennis camp to attend. Next thing you know August will be done and school will be back in session...maybe things will slow down a bit then. Probably wishful thinking as Erin starts soccer in the fall.
Next on the agenda is a trip to NYC for mommy to attend BlogHer with Aunt Mandy and a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Meyer. Also Regan still has tennis camp to attend. Next thing you know August will be done and school will be back in session...maybe things will slow down a bit then. Probably wishful thinking as Erin starts soccer in the fall.


3 comments:
I agree. This summer has been nonstop. I am still waiting for it to slow down but its not going to happen as now I am trying to fit as much as I can in the next few weeks! At least I get to sleep in though, that makes it all worth it!!!
I LOVE Regan's hat in the picture! It looks great on her. Have a safe and fun trip to NYC.
Thanks Alexa Regan loves that hat too. She is all about the accessories. That hat makes an appearance pretty often...I think it may be her fave.
Post a Comment