CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Soccer season and new names

Soccer season has begun and as you can see our youngest is loving it. I think she is more about the social time but hey she is having fun and getting exercise so I am happy. With the new school she started this year (her last school was only Kindergarten and 1st grade) she began another round of I know my first name says Olivia but my name is actually Erin. Apparently she either got tired of this or just decided one day she was done being Erin. She has now decided she is going by Olivia. She asked us if that was okay and so now the artist formerly known as Erin is now Oliva...fyi.


Olivia had her first game on Saturday and Regan was feeling a bit under the weather so here is Olivia feeling bad for her and giving her some sisterly love. (yeah I had to catch this on film because this is a rare occasion) The other team only had 4 girls show up so they had to get some of our players to play on their side. Here is Olivia volunteering to play for their side. Yeah Regan was not happy she was going...

She had a great time and it was a beautiful day. She has almost got it through her head that you don't touch the ball with your hands. We're getting there... ;)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Olivia looks a lot older in these pictures. A lot taller! than I remember just a few months ago.

Gramps said...

I think Olivia is a much prettier name. I bet someday Olivia will be the best player on the team :)

Anonymous said...

It's going to take me a min to get use to Olivia as Olivia, but I have always loved the name and now with her mature look...she's looking more and more like an Oliva. :O) Way to go Oliva!!!

April said...

I love the pictures of sister love. So sweet! I think Olivia looks like an Olivia. Although the name change will take a little bit to get used to.