CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The learning involved in Camp Seymour

Camp Seymour is actually a learning camp. There is a whole curriculum set up and we had between two and four classes they attended each day. 


Here is a picture of the sweet girls in my cabin. They had A LOT of silly girly giggly energy but I gotta say this was one really great group. They all got along so well and I secretly think I had the best cabin at camp! 


We learned about recycling and how much work it is to make our water drinkable.


Had some fun swinging around. 

learned all about local sea life by dissecting a squid. And yep Regan totally did it, honestly the boys in the class were more squeamish than the girls!


Can you think of a better way to have science lessons than this?


4 comments:

Nana-Judy said...

Awesome! So, do all 5th grades in the area participate in this opportunity? Bet the kids had a great time!

Liz said...

This is Great!

Mandy said...

Awesome program.

Anonymous said...

Love her face! What a great way to learn!!