CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Emerson Hope


This Saturday we drove down to Portland to meet my cousin April's new baby girl Emerson Hope. As you can see both of them are gorgeous! Little Emerson or Emmy as April says they will be calling her was only 6 lbs. She was a teeny tiny perfect little pink peanut! 

I was so happy that although this pregnancy was a long one for April (months of bed rest) her delivery was much easier and no need to whip this baby into the NICU. She is perfectly healthy! What a blessing! 

I was super happy to be able to extend our welcome wishes from all of the Whitson side to April. Since she has moved to Oregon she lives very far away from her side of the family who lives in Kansas and Missouri. 

So big CONGRATS to April, Matt, and Hunter. Also a big WELCOME to Emmy! Don't worry I gave Emerson, April and even Matt hugs from all of the midwest family ;)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm liking Emmy. Sounds so cute for such a little thing. Both baby and mama look good. So happy for you guys!

April said...

It really meant a lot to me that you and your family came to see us in the hospital. I'm so glad all those months of bedrest are done and I have little Emmy to show for it!