CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Food and lots of it

Probably the best thing I am so glad we ended up doing was purchasing the Dining Plan. We paid for this in advance and it allowed us to just use our room key to pay for one Quick Service meal a day for each of us and a Table Service meal. We also each got one snack a day. Honestly it was more food than we could eat.

We ate at lots of fun places like the 50's Diner. Where it was all decorated exactly like a 50's kitchen and the waitresses were more like moms. They would come out and put the dishes on the table and say no kids you set the table. They would sometimes come back in and say elbows off the table. When it was time for dessert the waitress said okay if everyone has finished all their veggies you get to have dessert. They were pretty funny!

Here we are waiting in the living room for our table. 

Above was probably my favorite meal we ate while we were there. This was in Magic Kingdom in Frontier Land. The restaurant was called The Liberty Tree Tavern. They were all dressed in historical clothing from turn of the century. The meal was served family style and if we finished all of say the Mashed Potatoes they would bring out more. It was pretty much a thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings. Yummy comfort foods!

I'm actually surprised I look that chipper in that photo. The heat had really gotten to me that first day and I had one WOWZER of a headache. I was sitting there waiting patiently for my Tylenol to start working.



0 comments: