Here you can see in the distance the Tower of Terror. Yep. . .it's SCARY!
Walking up to the Tower of Terror. Creepy music playing and foreshadowing of scary things ahead. . .
Yeah it was pretty intense. You get in and the elevator drops and then springs back up and you bounce up and down several times and then pitch black.
This was a ride our family could only handle once. Then we needed something like the Rockin Roller Coaster which I seriously had NO idea was as fast and scary as it was. Wowza if you decide to head down there just hold on tight for that one!
Celebrity intermission:
Erin got to stop and meet Chip and Dale
I think they were happy to see her, what do you think?
She also got to see a topiary of Mater and Lightening. She asked me if we could cut our bushes like this in our yard. Ummm if I even began to know how they did that, then just maybe.
Maybe only Christian and I appreciated this as we were sitting in the theater looking up in the balcony to see Statler and Waldrof. This was like living any child of the 80s dream come true, sitting in the theater with the Muppets!
I think that Hollywood Studios may have been my favorite park!


1 comments:
like like like!! oh wait...this isn't facebook. lol I love the old guys in the balcony too!
Post a Comment