I got to go help this week at Regan's class field trip to a local farm that helps children learn what it was like to live in Pioneer days. They got to see what a one room classroom looked like. They also got to see how small a cabin was that a big family lived in. They also got to experience as you can see below what it was like to do some of the pioneer's daily chores. Regan is working on making an axe handle here.
This is the wagon ride they got to have with Lyle the draft horse. He was a huge guy but very sweet horse. I had a good time getting to see Regan and her classmates. They were a really well behaved class and all really enjoyed all of the things they got to participate in this day!


2 comments:
looks like it was a cold and wet day. Glad you got to go with her.
I want to do the axe handle carving! That looks like fun.
Post a Comment