CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Regan's Softball season came to an end


Regan had her end of the season softball party today. She had a great season and really became their super star third baseman. She really enjoyed herself and will be ready to move up to the next age level next year. I was lucky enough to get picked to host a House Party. Check it out at the link in green. They sent me stuff for the goody bags and a $75 gift card for Happy Meals for the kids so the end of the season party was all taken care of. So cool!

Good job on a great season Regan!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That's great that you were able to do that for the team.

Anonymous said...

I giggled when I saw that you used green. I followed why...Shrek=Green.