I went to help at Field Day at the girls' school. I ended up working a bean bag toss game. Because I was stationed at this game I did not get to go around and see what other things the girls were up to. This was the only shot I got of either of the girls playing in the MANY activities there were provided for the kids. Regan didn't even make it over my way.
Then I stayed and ate lunch with Erin. Look at this little bitty baby hot dog they gave me for lunch. Isn't it cute?


2 comments:
Erin's hair looked really cute!
Oh the healthier choices of the West Coast. I really do miss them at times....sigh. BTW~shocked that Erin has trash to throw away from her lunch! ;O) you know I had to give you a hard time...we wont even LOOK at what MY kids throw away! lol
Post a Comment