CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy 8th birthday to Erin

When I asked Erin what she would like for her birthday she said I want gummy worms, gummy bears - I want a GUMMY birthday!! So here is the cake I made for her:


Here is her reaction: 

We also took her to Chuck E Cheese for the day and everyone had a great time!

That is maybe for daddy as he had just gotten back from the dentist getting a cavity filled. Half his face was still numb from Novocaine. 

Regan hit the jackpot on this one and got 100 tickets! 
Here is Erin opening her presents: 
Erin got the wallet she has been asking for for months now. 
Now Erin has her very own CLAW machine! 

Big brother Jordan got her the new Mater Wii game! 
Pretty new Disney Princess doll set 
Then the end of the day I think we had one very happy birthday girl!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Yes,she looks really happy!

Mandy said...

Looks like she had a fantastic day! Love the cake! Wish I was a little more motivated and talented to make those kinds of cakes. We will be calling her on her bday...

Anonymous said...

Some great pics! Love Erin's smile in the last one! I also really liked the one of Jordan and Regan playing together. Good job capturing that! :O) The cake was Awesome!