CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Swim Camp

This week I signed both the girls up for Swim Camp. It is not too far from our house and is very nice pool. It is from 10 am to 5 pm each day. They start the day out with 2 hours of swimming lessons and then have lunch, that I have packed for them. Then they have the rest of the day free to play in the pool.




When I come to pick them up this is often the scene I find. . .them lounging on the Lazy River or going down the water slide.


We are now on day three of swim camp and I love that both girls are having so much fun and getting lots of exercise. But I gotta say they both have an interesting tan/burn line that resembles a raccoon from their goggles. . .and are VERY tired/cranky at the end of day.
Let's see if Erin makes it to her 8:00 bedtime. Last night she made it to 6:30. . .he he. That works for me!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Some tired sunburned girls there!

Mandy said...

YEah, Regan definitely looked sleepy in that picture! I'd love to put the kids into something like that next summer. Keep them busy!

Anonymous said...

What a great pool! I love a 6:30 bedtime too. :O)