CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How have the Olympics inspired you?

I love to watch the Olympics the inspirational stories of these amazing athletes and their path to get them to the world's most elite competition. They are always inspiring and just fun to root for your country. Well this year the Olympic bug has bitten Regan. Her class has really devoted a lot of time discussing them. She stayed up late at night to watch the opening ceremonies and oohhed and awwed over every effect of the show.

She has now been inspired to learn French. Thankfully through her daddy's job we have access to Rosetta stone language learning system. She is busy at work trying to become fluent in the language that she so desperately wanted to know what they were saying in the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.

Personally I love it more education is always a good thing. So have the Olympics inspired you?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That is funny because I was wondering if anyone is actually watching them! And then you post this so I guess people are; good. French...the language of love! :-)

April said...

I'm actually missing the Olympics a little...I dig the USA team spirit!