CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh to play or sleep?



Oh isn't it such an inconvenience to get tired in the middle of playing? As you can see looks like Erin was spending some quality time with her horse and just got tuckered out. It has always cracked me up how kids can seem to be going 90 miles per hour and the sleepy bug bites and zoom they are out like a switch!

As usual their bedroom is a disaster I would say excuse the mess but quite honestly this is a norm for their room, sadly. I try to stay on top of it but some days I choose not to fight this battle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should see Madison and Erika's room. We started packing some stuff up last night and now you can't walk in there!
I love how Erin still has her Cars sheets! She makes me smile. :O)

Mandy said...

That is pretty funny.

April said...

Kids can sleep in the craziest positions! That's the way Hunter's room normally looks too.

Nana-Judy said...

How sweet! Like toddlers falling asleep in the middle of their plates at the table! Don't stress too much over clutter... it only means they are using their creativeness. I'd rather see that than toys that are never played with because --if you get them out,,,you have to clean it all up!
Of course it all HAS to be cleaned up sometime... so you can start again!