CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Planet 51




I took the girls to go see this movie this past Saturday at the $2 theater. It was really a pretty cute movie and definitely worth the $6 total it cost us to see it. That is if we hadn't say right in front of the most annoying family in the theater that day!

First there was the 3 year old little girl that asked just about every 5 seconds "Why they do that daddy?", "Why he break that?", "Why he say that?" Let me tell you she didn't whisper either full voice and daddy responded every time explaining why and then said just watch the movie. But come on - every 5 seconds??? It was getting yep annoying! Plus let us not forget that he let said daughter sit on his lap and she then decided it was great fun to kick the backs of our seats. Also daddy had a most disgusting habit of belching long and loud every time he took a drink of his soda.

I know what you are thinking why didn't you just move? Well the midwestern girl in me that just wants to smooth it all over and not make a scene was trying her hardest. Really I was! Plus just about the time I would think that's it we are moving. It would stop for a bit and just when you got comfortable it would start all over.

Okay so the reason I wanted to share this story is mainly because I wanted to share how proud I am of Regan. You know Miss Regan and she just can't keep quiet about such things. Well she actually did keep quiet about it, all the way into the parking lot! Which for her that is BIG! As soon as we got out to the parking lot she looked around to make sure it was okay and then said MOM that girl in there was sooooo ANNOYING!!

I laughed and told her I agreed and let her know I was so proud of her for not making a scene and waiting until we got outside to vent her frustration!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to be patient Regan!! I'm proud of ya! :O)