CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge






We took a short trip to Great Wolf Lodge for a family vacation during the kid's Spring break. This place was lots of fun! Great indoor waterpark that I have to say we all enjoyed. I might have to venture out and say Erin probably enjoyed it the most! Jordan and Erin actually got some bonding time in. Now that Erin has gotten taller she is able to ride all the rides so the two of them went down all the big water slides together!


Since Regan still wasn't feeling the best we took turns taking her on her Magiquest throughout the entire hotel. It is a bit of a treasure hunt set up with magic wands and such. Almost every kid in the hotel was doing this and they all were loving it!




At the end of every day all the families are encouraged to join together in the lobby for a story time to end the day at the clock tower in their jammies. I so love the family atmosphere of this place!


2 comments:

April said...

That looks like so much fun! I loved seeing all the inside pictures you took since we've not been there yet. This place is on our must go list. Erin looks so cute in her goggles in the top picture!

Anonymous said...

That is one fancy wand Regan. :O) It looks like such a blast. Glad you got the chance to go.