CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Loud sleeper...

So we took a short family vaca this weekend to Great Wolf Lodge. More info on that trip to come. I just wanted to share a little story from the visit first that cracked me up. Regan is still recovering from her bug that picked up from her sister and is having some real congestion issues. Anyway when she is sleeping I kid you not it sounds like a freight train it's soooo loud!! So much so that poor Erin who was sleeping in a bed with her woke up crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said MOMMY I used my nice words and asked Regan to stop but she just won't, I can't sleep with all that noise! I let Erin crawl in bed with us and we all seemed to get a better night's sleep.

The next morning we were eating breakfast and Regan said "Jordan I could hardly sleep last night, you are such a loud breather!" We all about died laughing and thought how in the world she could hear Jordan's breathing over her snoring is totally beyond all of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still say you would never believe that it was her that was the louder of the two. Nut head!

Anonymous said...

oops I mean she'd never believe it