CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

All is in bloom

We have been lucky enough to have two beautiful cherry trees in our front yard. They are so gorgeous right now in full bloom with the cherry blossoms. It looks like our trees are covered in snow. As they drift down it is quite pretty but it also brings on. . .allergies!!

Our entire house (excluding myself) has been down and out due to the high pollen count this year. Both girls all week have had runny noses, itchy eyes and have gone hoarse at some point. Jordan decided to follow suit on Friday and he has added a new symptom-GRUMPY.

Christian seems to always have issues with allergies but he too seems to be feeling a bit more icky lately.

So in other words I may be the only one that is appreciating the Spring cherry blossoms.

2 comments:

April said...

I love all the green we get in the Northwest, but the down side is the allergies. I have a couple more months cushion and then it will be my turn.

Anonymous said...

I've actually been better with the allergies since living here. Our first year in KS was the WORST! Hope they all start feeling better soon!