I seriously about hurt my fingers lighting all of those candles! Although Jordan acted a bit put out I think he secretly liked getting sung Happy Birthday to him and getting doted on by his family.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Wow, I can't believe the flame on that cake!! The big 18, such a fun age!
AND...he got to have the first birthday in the NEW house! Lucky! haha Hope he had a good one. Can you believe your baby boy is 18!!! CRAZY!
Great picture!!! WoW Jordan, 18 years old!! Love ya, Jordan
Lots of candles. I can't believe he is 18. Happy belated birthday Jordan!
Love his smile!
About time to find the 'number candles' now before you start a fire!! lol Hard to think that he is really that old, a high school graduate, and on his way to college this fall. Congratulations Jordan!
Post a Comment