For Erin's birthday celebration this year I took both the girls to a store in our mall called Kids Korner. Very similar to Build a Bear except throw in some cotton candy and lots more sweets to eat. Regan picked out a new Panda friend and Erin a Unicorn. Then both got some yummy cotton candy as well. What a fun day!
Hard to believe my baby is now seven years old. Time marches on and though I am sad to see us leaving behind the toddler years of Dora and The Wonder Pets (well not too sad that song was annoying after a while) I am happy to embrace the age my kids are now and enjoy this stage. Fun girly age here we are!
Hard to believe my baby is now seven years old. Time marches on and though I am sad to see us leaving behind the toddler years of Dora and The Wonder Pets (well not too sad that song was annoying after a while) I am happy to embrace the age my kids are now and enjoy this stage. Fun girly age here we are!


2 comments:
Hard to realize that she is 7 now! Looks like the girls had a fun day!
That looks like such a fun place!! What a cool looking cake!
Post a Comment