CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 9, 2010

We are officially home owners!!!

FINALLY!!

As of 2:00 pm yesterday we got the call that after a much too long anticipated wait it is official the house is ours.

We put the offer in on Jan 2nd and I laughingly said oh wouldn't that be great if they accepted our offer and we could be in this new house for Jordan's graduation? I seriously did not think it would ever take that long. Little did I know that it would actually be after the 4th of July!! So if ever given the opportunity to buy a home in a Short Sale. My advice RUN don't walk as far away from it as possible!!

I say that but we did get a great deal on a gorgeous house. . .seven months later.

2 comments:

Liz said...

What is your new address? I am happy for you all!

April said...

I can't wait to see inside pics of the new house!