Here are the girls all dressed up and ready to go Trick or Treating or should I say Trunk or Treating at our church. Regan was a cowgirl and Erin was Princess Ariel (The Little Mermaid).
I love that our church always throws a great Halloween bash. Such fun events such as Trunk or Treating out of the back of people's cars. Then they also rent inflatable jumpy things for the kids. The older youth all set up games for the kids to play to earn candy such as Plinko, Fishing for candy, and a cake walk.
The last couple years one of our members has provided a hay ride as well. Which is really just a ride around the parking lot on hay but that counts right? At any rate they loved it all!
Happy Halloween hope your night was as fun as ours!


2 comments:
It all looks like so much fun. The girls look great in their costumes... What was Jordan??? I know a college student/ Sears shoe salesman right...........:)
Cute costumes girls! I also love the way they decorated the back of that van.
Post a Comment