CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin patch 2010


Here we are keeping up our tradition of visiting the pumpkin patch each year. Jordan is so busy with work and school these days he is usually missing from our family events...sad I know but I guess he is growing up.

We let the girls pick which ever pumpkin they would like. Boy they took a long time checking out row over row of pumpkins for just the perfect one!


Here is Erin kicking the side of this one to try it out...

What a daddy will do to make his girls smile. I have no idea what that goofy face was about ;). But yeah he is a great daddy and of course carried their pumpkins for them. Oh yeah you might have noticed he is giving contacts a try right now. He so hates going for his morning run and having his glasses completely fog over on him.

1 comments:

Nana-Judy said...

I thought he wore contacts before !?!