I wanted to surprise the girls in a fun way that we are going to Disney World. I found this deal on getting these super cute cupcake toppers and decided this was how I was going to share the news. I gave them these cupcakes last night with supper.
We ended up with one VERY excited eight year old.
And a preteen that is just too cool to admit that she may be a teensy bit excited. . .


4 comments:
Have a wonderful time!!
Erin definitely looks excited! And Regan's smile says it all (her and Sam are just alike when it comes to things like that).
Great idea! I want to go too!
If Regan doesn't want to go, I'll go in her place. lol Fun idea with the cupcakes. Did they get it right away or did you have to tell them to reread the cupcakes? Not sure if MY kids would catch on. haha J/K. Super excited for you!!!!
Post a Comment