
I asked Regan today who her best friend was thinking she would tell me one of the girls in her class and she said Sam of course! Her and her cousin Samuel are 2 days apart in age Regan was born on Friday and Sam on Sunday. The two of them have been close and got along very well from day one. Even though it is sometimes a year or more between times they see each other with the distance we often live from each other when they see each other again it is like they pick up right where they left off. So sweet! I truely love this picture! I am doubting it will last much longer that the two will hold hands walking down the road!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
BFFs!
Posted by Abby at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love it!
Too cute!
BTW- Yes, I was trying to decide whether to post your card or not. I think it is fabulous but I didn't want to offend anyone either! :-) I don't have a good photo edit program to "edit" it either. Any suggestions?? Am I being to silly?? ;-) I had a fabulous time meeting you! I hope we can stamp together again!
I should have grab the penguin one too! :-) Any new news on the house??
I love this picture too. It is so fun having them together. I wish Erin and Nathan could have bonded the way those two do. Maybe someday.... Check out my blog a little later this evening, I will have pics of Ashton and Lauren. They are super cute together too.
No news on the house yet. We just made the offer yesterday. Since it is bank owned we don't expect to hear anything until Wednesday at the earliest.
Post a Comment