

Most of you know I love all things crafty. So as this is my blog I have decided you will have to indulge me and let me share my projects every now and then (and maybe more often than that ;)
Here are some scrapbook pages I just finished of our last zoo trip in Tacoma. We got seasons passes this year so expect to see more zoo pictures. I journaled on a seperate page that had Christian and Jordan standing next to each other:
I remember the first time we took Jordan to the zoo. It was in St. Louis and it was just the three of us then. He was such a little guy and he was soooo excited. We could hardly keep up with him he was running from exhibit to exhibit saying yep I see it and that one too. Now I look at this picture and think where did the time go? He is as tall as his dad now!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Crafty Abby
Posted by Abby at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The time does go so fast and it is hard to believe Jordan is that big. So happy you all still enjoy going to the zoo and finding it fun. Love, Granny
Yes girl, you are crafty! I love seeing all of your craft ideas. BTW, I am going to have to check out the vinyl letters you used on your walls.
Post a Comment