So it was an unusual Easter this year. My first year not having all my kids for a holiday! Jordan went with his high school band to Disneyland in Anaheim California. He came back with a sunburned nose and exhausted. I know he had a really good time and I sure was glad to have him home. I was worried about him getting on a plane and all without me but he obviously was fine. Such a sweetheart checked in with me a couple times each day. He brought both his sister's home a gift from the park. He bought Erin a car from the Cars movie of course. Regan he tried to carry on a snow globe picture frame. He had to go back and put in his luggage because as you may know no liquids are allowed as carry ons on planes now.
Our church was so packed we got there ten minutes early and still had a really hard time finding a seat!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Easter 2008
Posted by Abby at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment