CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

So excited!

I am going to my first crafty event here in Washington tonight. I am getting all my stuff ready to go for my card swap. I'm meeting a bunch of ladies that are members of an online website called splitcoast stampers. I have been a member of it for the past 4 years. I hope I am not way out of my league as far as talent!

Speaking of emotions I found this story Regan wrote at school. There were questions she had to answer here goes:

Tell of a time you were nervous...I had my tounsels out.

How did you know that you were nervous?

When my mom told me how the dr. get's them out she said "they yous a knife to get them out!"

How did you get over being nervous?

They put me to sleep.

(I typed it just the way Regan spelled it ;)

0 comments: