CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008



alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5182261210104201378" />







Here is our house that we are renting here in Washington now. Such a nice house but notice how close the house is behind us. That is pretty typical for houses here in this area. So over populated here that houses seem to be built right on top of one another! The other pics are of some of the decorating I have done since we moved in. I am so loving those vinyl letters! So easy and great for renters! I finally finished a shadow box for each of the kids with some of their baby items in each of them. I am thinking of putting some kind of a quote or something cute above Erin's shadow box still thinking. . .

4 comments:

April said...

Yes, I know very well the housing situation....with the houses being built so close to each other and no yards! Oregon is the same. It took us a while to find a house with a yard and the price we wanted to pay!!! I love the decorating! Do the letters just stick on?

Abby said...

The letters are like rubons.

Anonymous said...

You have done a great job decorating. Love the vinal letters. MOM

SeattleStamper said...

Wow, those letters are SO cool! I love how that looks. Can't wait to meet you on Saturday