CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Granny's boy



Okay when I asked to get this picture I had a seriously grumpy camper on my hands. I had to stretch the truth a little and tell him Granny wanted to see what it looked like. He is such a Granny's boy! Any whoo as you can see it's not too bad but a bit swollen still.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That doesn't look bad at all!

Did he get to play or did he sit out on Friday?

Liz said...

I happy it isn't any worse than it is. Tell Jordan I am praying it heals fast and he gets to play a lot with no more accidents.
Love, Granny

Anonymous said...

It looks way bettern than I was thinking. Don't worry Jordan...chicks love scars! haha

tiarastantrums said...

oh no - poor boy - battle wounds already! my brother had all his bottom teeth knocked out from football!