CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Take joy in the little things in life


We live in a little town that I am becoming quite fond of. I went out today to our library to pick up a book I had on reserve and had to stop and watch the Senior center next door that was having their dance day. It so made me smile to see these sweet elderly people dancing the waltz to What a Wonderful World! So what happened today that made you smile?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I taught my daughter how to play "red light, green light, 1,2,3" and "Mother May I?" today. That made me smile. Not only because my baby girl is growing up, because it reminded me what it was like to be a kid and the excitement you feel whenever you learned something new. =)

April said...

Taking a break at work and walking with a friend...talking about our momisms made me smile...=)

Jenners said...

What a sweet little post!

And today I smiled in complete satisfaction when I finally finished up a big project!!

Anonymous said...

I smiled A LOT(and giggled) last night because I got to go out with my girls. Momma needs to get out every now and then!