Okay for those of you that know the procedure I had done that title might make you giggle. I had my outpatient procedure done and it all went just fine. I was in and out pretty quick.
I am still trying to fight off the groggy after effects of the medications and feeling a bit nauseous this evening. Of course also a bit of cramping but I seriously thank the Lord for the invention of Ibuprofen it does wonders for me (plus my trusty heating pad)
I want to thank all of you for your calls, sweet words, and most of all your prayers!!
Monday, November 23, 2009
I got burned
Posted by Abby at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Glad to hear your doing good!
I think I may know what it is. Not sure.
Glad you're doing well.
yep, thats what I thought it was. That will be my next procedure but the little friend I'm 'wearing' right now is working just fine.
Post a Comment