CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat 2009





Here are our two girlies all dressed up for Halloween. Regan is Hermoine from Harry Potter complete with the fantastic wand that the Lamb family sent her for her birthday. Erin is Hello Kitty. Aren't they just so cute?

We went to the Harvest Fest at our church they had a chili supper, games, and trunk or treating. Jordan and Arielle helped with the games so we all went and had a great time! Erin made me laugh as she was so excited and ran to go do the trunk or treating and looked at me really nervous and said Mommy I just don't know what I am suppose to say Trick or Treat or Trunk or Treat. I assured her either way would work just fine ;)

3 comments:

April said...

Too cute about Erin asking what she should say...=) We did the trunk or treating last year and it was very fun! The cars had their trunks all decorated in Halloween garb.

Nana-Judy said...

Trunk or treating seems to be a really popular way to safely do it.
Loved the girls costumes.

Anonymous said...

That's a great question Erin! Regan I'm so glad that you like your wand. Chris had fun making it for you. Abby I could see that you decorated your trunk, but I couldn't tell what you decorated it as. Did you take a picture?