Jordan's high school football is now over. His last game was on Friday night. They honored the Seniors that night and had the parents come out on the field with them. It was a very nice little ceremony. Can I just insert in here that it was literally POURING sheets of rain that night. So yeah only in the Seattle area does the show keep going on. I had to laugh as Jordan came out to greet Christian and I at the end of the line he was suppose to present me with the rose. We walked on and his coach had to say not so under his breath Give the flower to your MOM! He just giggled and said oh yeah here mom. That kid you gotta love him, I know we sure do! ;)
Anyway after the ceremony Christian I went back to the car two very wet parents and turned on the heat full blast to dry off. Thankfully we got a great parking spot and could see the game from our car!
They unfortunately lost the game but I still enjoyed getting to see Jordan get some good hits in! Poor Jordan was just soaked to the bone. I think he had a good time but suffered for it the next day as he slept on and off all day and coughed his lungs out.
Thanks to Arielle who took the pictures for us from the stands!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Senior Night
Posted by Abby at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Great memories!
Abby you were looking WAY TOO CUTE!! :O) Kinda sad that your little boy is done with his high school football career. :O(
It's the end of an era. Can't believe how brave you Seattle folks are in the rain. Here too in Ohio they play in any weather except for lightning. I guess it's just in NJ that they were softies.
I was glad to see pictures of your son... I hear so much more about your girls!
Great memories! I hope Jordan gets to feeling better. Now he should have more time to get better. Love the moment by moment pics.
Yep, he's all grown up. Hard to believe.
Hey Abby! Can you email me your address and I'll send you the audio book :) liljewelsemail@aol.com
There is sadness AND excitement as one era comes to an end, and another begins. Enjoy the moment!!
Awww the end of football! So very nice how they honored the parents.
Post a Comment