CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bible Camp


Here is the one and only shot I got of Regan from Bible camp as it was the first camp she went to overnight without me to come along. 
I was a little worried and then got a phone call on the 2nd night to ask my permission to give him some Ibuprofen as she was having some serious pain in her ear. I asked if they thought it was bad enough for me to go get her. They said we will call to let you know. They never did so I assumed no news was good news. 
Poor Regan when the bus pulled up to drop them off she was holding her ear and was not feeling well at all. Took her to the doctor the next morning and she was diagnosed with swimmer's ear. Couple days of drops of antibiotics and she is back to her regular Regan. 
She is ready to go back again next year to Bible Camp and hopefully have a little more fun. Erin is excited because she will be able to go next year too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some very fond memories of Bible camp(church camp)! Some of the funnest summers I had! Glad she got to go and that Erin gets to go next year. They'll make some good memories!