And it looks like he has big hands. Such a sweetie.
What a cute little guy! I want to hold him.
Looks like he was content with his visit! Dillon's wife is due in about 3 weeks. A little girl---Scarlett Marie. Kevin will be a grandpa for the 2nd time, and we will be great grandparents x2, too!
Love his chubby cheeks!!! Just want to touch them.
He's precious! I want to snuggle him and sniff his head! Congrats Grandma!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
And it looks like he has big hands. Such a sweetie.
What a cute little guy! I want to hold him.
Looks like he was content with his visit! Dillon's wife is due in about 3 weeks. A little girl---Scarlett Marie. Kevin will be a grandpa for the 2nd time, and we will be great grandparents x2, too!
Love his chubby cheeks!!! Just want to touch them.
He's precious! I want to snuggle him and sniff his head! Congrats Grandma!!!
Post a Comment