CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Spider Day!




We cannot celebrate Halloween at schools any more so Erin's 1st grade class decided instead to celebrate Spider Day. Leading up to today her class learned all about spiders in their Science class so this was also a fun way to end this section of learning. They made these adorable spider hats (yes us moms got the pleasure of blowing them all up). Then they made some fun snacks with Ritz crackers icing and pretzels to make their own spider looking snack. I always love and appreciate the opportunity I have to help in my kids classes. I left right before lunch Erin was not happy to see me leave. I told her mommy has to go home because I am very hungry she got puppy dog eyes and told me she would share her lunch with me. It almost worked....almost.

I also need to add the tshirt was a gift from Grandma Meyer. Erin loved it as the question mark so appropriately had a spider on it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yes1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.