CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Concert



Today was the Children's Christmas program at church. Can you spot Regan in this picture? She's there....


This was Regan during the singing portion. Yeah I know I couldn't see her either. Whose bright idea was it to put a tall girl directly in front of her?



This is her trying to peak around and see.



Here is Erin so excited to finally get a chance to participate in her first ever Christmas program like a big kid!



And here is Erin clapping for herself. I think she thinks they did a great job ;)



They all did a fabulous job. Lots of lovely music with a wonderful message that although it is the same every year I never tire of hearing it and it becomes so magical when told through the eyes of a child and is a wonderful reminder of the real reason for the season!

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

April said...

I spotted Regan right away in the top picture! I love that top picture. So fun to see the kids dressed up as Joseph and Mary. I loooove Christmas Concerts. So much fun!

Anonymous said...

I saw Waldo oops I mean Regan. :O) Yea for Erin to get to participate this year!! Erika got to too and was so excited. Our babies are growing up. :O(

Nana-Judy said...

Thanks for sharing! The STORY is never old---it is ALWAYS new and up to date.Looks like the program was lovely, with lots of participants telling the story!

Liz said...

Very pretty little girls. It is great to see so many little ones all dressed up. Love Christmas.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yes1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.