CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gingerbread



I usually forgo the Gingerbread house b/c it always just falls and ends in disaster. I decided to go for it this year. Yep those cups there are holding the roof up! Oh well we had fun and yummy samples!

2 comments:

April said...

We did our house this past weekend too. The cups crack me up! I know what you mean though, last year our roof kept sliding down and the candy was falling off. I was so happy with the GB house we bought this year. It was from Costco and man can I tell the difference in quality. The frosting was mor like glue and it ended up being a much better house than the one I bought from Target last year. Who would have known that the differenc was in the where I bought the GB house!!

Mandy said...

I plan to do one this year with Nathan. He talks about it all the time.