CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

I hope your New Year brings you lots of great things (such as the Barbie MP3 player you have begged for all year)

I hope this new year is not full of bumps along the way and if that so happens I hope you have lots of helping hands to reach those pesky itchy spots.




If your New Year is waiting for you with lots of new adventures (sniff sniff) I hope you are given all the tools you need to excel in every way!

Happy New Year from the Meyer family!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That was a creative post. Happy New Year to you too. I fell asleep around 11pm but Gary woke me up 5 minutes before. Praying we all have a good 2010!

Anonymous said...

Great post Abby! Very fun! LOVE LOVE Erin's dress!!! It looks great on her. Happy New Year to you and yours as well. We all made it except for Chris, but I woke him up for my new year kiss. :O)

April said...

Very cute post! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Nana-Judy said...

You are so clever with this post!