Doesn't it seem like this time of year there is so much to do to get ready for the big holiday? Seems like every activity the family is involved in need to have a end of the season party.
We are enjoying all the of the festivities. In this picture you can see Michaels craft day I took the girls to. Fun day!
Hope you and your family are enjoying this holiday season! Please pray for Jordan this next week as he goes in to get all four of his wisdom teeth removed. They are all four impacted so you know fun fun. Poor kid hope he is feeling better by the time Christmas is here!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Tis the Season to be......Busy!
Posted by Abby at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great picture! The girls look like they are having a super fun time. I will be praying for Jordan,that does not sound like fun at all.
Oh I didn't realize it was this week. Poor guy! We'll be praying for him!!
Yes, such a busy time of year! I have been wanting to try out the Michael's thing. They have such great crafts.
I will be thinking of Jordan next week as I just got my wisdom teeth out last year. Not fun!
Post a Comment