CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Sing along at Erin's school



Today was the kids last official day of school before Christmas break. Erin's school had a Sing a Long that all the parents were invited to. In the first picture you can see Erin being led out by her teacher and of course she is just like her sister in having to be stylish now with a scarf every day!

The next few shots are of her and and a friend having fun doing all the actions to the songs they were singing. Aren't they fun?

The finale of the show was when they sang Santa Claus is coming to Town. Guess what Santa really came to their school for a visit! So generous of him knowing how busy he is this time of year!

7 comments:

gloria b said...

So cute I love seeing children's pagents and sing-a-longs. They have so much fun!

April said...

Man, that is a lot of kids! I love the picture of Erin and her friend getting into it. How cute!

Abby said...

Welcome to public schools ;). That gym was filled with all the Kindergarten and first graders.

Anonymous said...

She's a doll!

ChefDruck said...

That is one GREAT Santa! How fun that they did a sing along. She looks like she is having a blast.

Aren't you scared now that school is over? Two weeks with the kids at home. And with a cranky post-surgery teenager?? Yikes!

Alexa said...

That is ironic, our school does the same thing every year. Not that I thought we would be the only ones, but I have never heard anyone talk about doing it before. Merry Christmas.

Liz said...

It looks like fun for Erin and classmates. She is such a cutie growing to fast.
I hope Jordan is doing better today. Love you all.