Jordan is on the uphill swing. I took this picture of him the day after he had his surgery to remove his wisdom teeth. (yeah that's what all great moms do right ;) Poor kid it was like the day after a car accident he was suffering! See the little spot on the side of his lip yeah they actually cut his lip a bit with the device that is used to keep his mouth open during the procedure.
Now that is has been a week since his surgery he is looking much better that spot has healed up and he is looking less and less like a chipmunk every day. He actually ate a real dinner with us the other night that wasn't soup! He is down to only taking Advil for the swelling and no more pain pills. Thanks for the all the prayers we really appreciate it! On his follow up appointment the Dr said he was a good healer so I am thinking the prayers worked.
Hope all of you are having a happy and healthy holiday season!
Merry Christmas from the Merry Meyers!


3 comments:
You are such a meany taking that picture. ok ok...I would have done the same thing. haha So glad he's doing better!! Merry Christmas!
That's horrible they cut him! He actually looks good though considering...glad he's doing well.
I bet he loved you sneaking that shot! I'm glad it is over and he is doing better.
Post a Comment